To provide a support system for all members, particularly City Managers, through the planning and conduct of meetings, seminars, social events, discussions, and workshops.
To protect the quality of life in communities throughout the San Gabriel Valley by discussing and collaborating on how to address key statewide regional issues with leaders of the region.
- Collaboration in shaping and framing discussion topics for the region
- Regional visioning
- Connectivity with the Council of Governments
- Strengthening ties with the League of California Cities
- Liaison relationship with regional elected officials
- Sharing ideas
- Clearinghouse of information and best practices
- Connectivity on larger regional and state issues and solutions
- Personal support
- Connectivity with the County
- The opportunity to influence and contribute to issues and topics
- Regional brain trust